Sunday, November 23, 2008

Elias and the napkins!

Last week I was cooking dinner while waiting for Matthew to come home from work. Because it is usally later Elias is a little fussy. I usually put him in his Bumbo seat and let him help me cook(Well at least hold a spatula or something). This time instead of putting him on the counter, I put him on the table. Here is what took place....
Humm...What are these?

Lets see what they are all about.


I wonder what they taste like?


Ewww! Yuck!



That was fun! Look at the mess I made. Anyone need a napkin?


3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Ha! love it! I will miss you and Elias in the next few days! I am so thankful to get to play with him a few times a week!!

The Parrish Family said...

Ummm... can we get an update...it's been kinda a long time. And for those of us bored across the world, we would like an update!! Love you! Hope all is well!!

Laura Humphreys said...

Hey girl! I just checked your blog for the first time...what a cute little boy! I mean, just adorable!
Love you, Laura