Friday, November 07, 2008

Our Cute Little Man!


Our little baseball player on Halloween!

Sitting in his seat at dinner with us, even though he doesn't get to eat.


Too Cute!



Helping mommy get the clothes out of the dryer.

Elias is sooo cute! Of course we can say that because he is ours, but once you take a look at these new pics I think you will agree. He is growing so fast these days. Sometimes when he wakes up in the morning (by the way he sleeps from 8pm-7am Praise the Lord!) I swear he has grown in some way. I don't know if these pictures show it, but his hair is growing too. It is very light blonde, all except the patch of brown in the back. He likes to roll over, but only when he is in his bed. We haven't quite figured that out. He also likes to attempt to sit up and play with toys. He is so much fun especially when he laughs. It just melts our hearts. I would say (Tara) my favorite thing is to watch him when he is with Matthew. He absolutley loves his daddy! It is too cute. Well we just wanted to give you a quick little update. Enjoy the new pics of Elias having fun!

4 comments:

The Parrish Family said...

I will have to agree that he is a cutie!!

Enjoy him, they grow up way too fast!

Kathleen said...

Oh I just love him so!

Nana said...

That is MY GRANDSON! Isn't he the most beautiful baby ever! The only thing is I don't get to hold him enough. These pics are just beautiful...I love you Elias!
Your Nana

Michele said...

absolutely precious! have you put any in the book? did you still want a 3 month page? Laundry baskets were one of our favorite toys!!